Welcome to join the GNOME.Asia Summit 2022, if you would like to participate, please talk in https://t.me/singaporelug
GNOME.Asia Summit 2022 invites you to participate as a speaker! Join us for this year’s conference on December 2nd-4th in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by submitting your abstract.
GNOME.Asia is the featured annual GNOME conference in Asia and focuses primarily on the GNOME desktop, applications, and platform development tools. The Summit brings together the GNOME community in Asia to provide a forum for users, developers, foundation leaders, governments, and businesses to discuss current technology and future developments. Possible talk topics are suggested below, but topics are not limited to this list.
- Contributing to GNOME
- UI design
- Human Interface Engineering (Icons and Graphic Design)
- Developing GNOME on embedded systems or open hardware
- Contributing to Linux and FLOSS
- Linux kernel and development
- The development and promotion of open-source operating systems
- Distributions, including Debian, Fedora, openSUSE, Ubuntu, and FreeBSD
- The development and promotion of other open source projects
- We are also interested in other topics related to Free/Libre and Open Source Software that is not listed above.
Sessions will be scheduled for 30 or 50 minutes (Q&A included). The session could be a technical or non-technical talk, panel discussion, workshop, or Birds of a Feather session (BoF). If you need more time or additional resources, feel free to get in touch with the organizing team by emailing [email protected]
NOTE: This year all speakers requiring travel sponsorship by GNOME Foundation should apply at the same time as submitting their CfP. Both Call for Participation submissions and Travel Sponsorship requests are due by October 10th.
- Please provide a short abstract of your presentation (under 200 words). Also include your name, biographical information, title, and desired length of the session.
- Please submit your proposal to the following link: https://events.gnome.org/event/100/abstracts/#submit-abstract
Submission deadline: October 10, 2022.